Please be ADVISED: This month, we have received an influx in calls regarding the Nurse Aide exam prep course in which we no longer offer.
As of 2/2016 the Guidelines for CNA training and testing changed. North Carolina is no longer a "challenge state" for Nurse Aide 1 certifications. As a result, we no longer offer the 4 Day CNA Prep Class. Please visit the PearsonVue exam testing of nursing for more information. For more information, visit: http://www.pearsonvue.com/nc/nurseaides/
Brite-Sun Health Training Career Prep is NOT a university, trade school or proprietary school. We are a career preparation center who prepares qualified professionals to enter into the healthcare field and obtain the necessary certifications through National competency exam testing.
We also assist Healthcare Employers with competency training and testing for their employees.
1. What is the cost of National testing? $115.00 (Please be advised that National Exam Testing Fees are paid directly to Medca or NHA upon exam registration).
2. Do you allow refunds? What if I have to cancel? We do not allow refunds. All class deposits and payments are NON-refundable. All books, DVDs and materials are NON-refundable. Due to excessive cancellations and "no call - no shows", there is only one rescheduling of class and there will be a $50.00 rescheduling fee. If you need to cancel within 24-72 hours of registering, you may certainly request a partial refund. However, after 72 hours from your initial registration date, you must start all over with the deposit and scheduling of a class with open space if you decide to cancel or reschedule for any reason.
If you pay in full at the time of registering and do not show for your class or cancel, the same policy applies. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. If Brite Sun cancels class, will I receive a refund?
If Brite Sun cancels class, a refund will be issued within 30 business banking days from your refund request. All request should be in writing via email. Please don't count holidays and/or weekend (Sat. - Sun.) as business banking days.
Please be aware that Brite Sun rarely cancels classes unless there is threat of inclement weather or unforeseen events occur.
4. Do you offer CPR (bls)? Yes. CPR classes are through the American Heart Association and are FREE for all students attending classes and/or workshops through Brite Sun Health Training.
Classes are held monthly for students.
We also offer FREE CPR and OSHA SAFETY classes to the general public (healthcare providers) every 3 months.
The general public may inquire via email to register for FREE classes. Please be advised FREE CPR classes for the general public are for current healthcare providers with expired certifications only.
5. What forms of Identification do I need for National Competency Testing? You must have a photo ID, like a drivers license and your Social Security card to take the National exam for any certification. If you do not have your social security card, apply for a free duplicate at your nearest SS office. Your Social Security card must be signed and NON-laminated. They offer free replacements, but you have to apply.
6. Dress Code: Please wear scrubs of any color or print during workshops, classes and exam testing. Rubber-soled shoes are preferred.
We offer FREE scrubs but are limited in certain sizes. Please inquire via email or in class regarding FREE scrubs.
7. When will I receive my textbooks and materials for class? Textbooks are delivered directly from McGill. As of 10/2016, Mcgill started their new "print by demand" schedule. All students will be able to purchase required textbooks directly from the publisher. Instructions and ISBN will be listed in the Welcome Letter email issued upon class registration. There are NO assignments due prior to attending class.
8. Do you work with any agencies to assist with funding?
Yes, we work with most third party funding agencies. You may also check with your local unemployment office for available programs.
Please note: we are currently updating this website page with additional FAQ's. Please check often for any updates.
Want to ask a question not listed here?
Fill out the form below and a customer service rep. will respond via email within 24 hours.
Click here for to learn of any Special Announcements!