FREE CPR CERTIFICATION through February 2016
Register for Nurse Aide exam prep training and the Nurse Aide certification exam ASAP!
NEW NURSE AIDE EXAM REGISTRATION GUIDELINES!
PLEASE NOTE EFFECTIVE January 29, 2016:
You must secure your future NURSE AIDE EXAM DATE by 2/29/2016 in order to qualify for the Nurse Aide certification exam!You can pick any FUTURE Nurse Aide exam date. We recommend you pick an exam date that takes place shortly after your last day of Nurse Aide training.
DO NOT WAIT TO THE LAST MINUTE TO REGISTER FOR YOUR EXAM! If you miss the 2/29/2016 exam registration deadline, you will be required to complete a 160+ hour Nurse Aide training course at a community college before you can register for your Nurse Aide examination.
To register for the Nurse Aide 1 exam, click here.
Be sure to choose "E4" as your Eligibility Route when prompted. You will be prompted to pay $101 for your exam.
Become a CNA FAST! 4 Day Program
No experience needed. No High school Diploma or GED Needed.
"We provide a more efficient and cost effective way to study and get your nurse aide certification by taking our 4 day program!"
HOW IT WORKS
During the 4 day study Nurse Aide program, you will be learning how to measure the following:
- Blood Pressure
- Urinary Output
- Intake & Output
We will also be utilizing State approved practice tests and textbook content as well as the 22 skills for the State of North Carolina.
These skills include:
- Washing your hands
- Putting a knee-high elastic stocking on a client
- Assisting a client to ambulate
- Assisting client with using a bedpan
- Cleaning and storing dentures
- Taking and recording radial pulse
- Counting and recording respiration
- Donning and removing PPE
- Helping dress a client with a weak arm
- Feeding a client that cannot feed themselves
- Giving a modified bed bath
- Taking and recording client's blood pressure
- Measuring and recording urinary output
- Measuring and recording a client's weight
- Performing passive range of motion for a knee and ankle
- Performing passive range of motion for a shoulder
- Positioning a client on their side
- Providing catheter care
- Providing foot care
- Providing mouth care
- Providing perineal care for a client
- Transferring a client from the bed to a wheelchair
NOTE: YOU MAY REGISTER FOR YOUR EXAM AND CHOOSE YOUR EXAM DATE AND PREFERRED LOCATION ANYTIME! WE CAN ASSIST YOU :) You will be responsible for paying the exam application fee of $101 to NACES (Nurse Aide Competency Evaluation Service) at the time of exam registration. Once you pass your exam, you will be placed on the registry within 2-5 business days. This is the certification process for anyone wanting to become a Certified Nurse Aide in NC regardless of where they obtained training.
How long is the CNA program? 4 hours long for a total of 4 days + 1 FREE SKILLS REVIEW before your exam! (special)
When are classes offered?
We offer Day, Afternoon and Evening classes weekly and on the weekend with our popular "Weekend" option. Please see the schedule towards the bottom of this page.
After becoming certified, how can I find a job?
We assist with job placement assistance and are affiliated with several assisted living facilities, healthcare staffing agencies and nursing homes in the triangle.
How can I Register?
You may register and pay tuition on this page below. You may also call us or visit us at our location via appointment.
How much is tuition? $450
Application: Waived (special) reg.$15.00
Processing Fee:Waived (special) reg.$8.00
Study Materials (FREE)
Tuition includes the following:
- Hands-on Training
- Candidate Handbook (FREE)
- Practice Test and Answer Key (FREE)
- Blood Pressure Cuff & Stethoscope (FREE while supplies last)
- FREE CPR Certification (special ends February 2016)
Class Schedule and Registration
Click the links below to view dates, register and make payment for all of our locations listed below!
Classes Fill Fast!
Only 8-12 students taught per class. Early registration and payment advised to secure your seat in class.
Click the links below for more class schedules!