Now accepting registrations through OCTOBER 2014!
(Please scroll to the bottom to register and make payment)
Become A CNA FAST! 4 Day Program
No experience needed. No High school Diploma or GED Needed.
"We provide a more efficient and cost effective way to study and get your nurse aide certification by taking our 4 day program!"
HOW IT WORKS
During the 4 day study Nurse Aide program, you will be learning how to measure the following:
- Blood Pressure
- Urinary Output
- Intake & Output
We will also be utilizing State approved practice tests and textbook content as well as the 22 skills for the State of North Carolina.
These skills include:
- Washing your hands
- Putting a knee-high elastic stocking on a client
- Assisting a client to ambulate
- Assisting client with using a bedpan
- Cleaning and storing dentures
- Taking and recording radial pulse
- Counting and recording respiration
- Donning and removing PPE
- Helping dress a client with a weak arm
- Feeding a client that cannot feed themselves
- Giving a modified bed bath
- Taking and recording client's blood pressure
- Measuring and recording urinary output
- Measuring and recording a client's weight
- Performing passive range of motion for a knee and ankle
- Performing passive range of motion for a shoulder
- Positioning a client on their side
- Providing catheter care
- Providing foot care
- Providing mouth care
- Providing perineal care for a client
- Transferring a client from the bed to a wheelchair
NOTE: YOU MAY REGISTER FOR YOUR EXAM AND CHOOSE YOUR EXAM DATE AND PREFERRED LOCATION ANYTIME! WE CAN ASSIST YOU :) You will be responsible for paying the exam application fee of $101 to NACES (Nurse Aide Competency Evaluation Service) at the time of exam registration. Once you pass your exam, you will be placed on the registry within 2-5 business days. This is the certification process for anyone wanting to become a Certified Nurse Aide in NC regardless of where they obtained training.
How long is the CNA program? 4 hours long for a total of 4 days + 1 FREE SKILLS REVIEW before your exam! (special)
When are classes offered?
We offer Day and Evening classes weekly and on the weekends with our popular "Weekend Only" option. Please see the schedule towards the bottom of this page.
After becoming certified, how can I find a job?
We assist with job placement assistance and are affiliated with several assisted living facilities, healthcare staffing agencies and nursing homes in the triangle.
How can I Register?
You may register and pay tuition on this page below. You may also call us or visit us at our location via appointment.
How much is tuition?
Application: Waived (special) reg.$15.00
Processing Fee:Waived (special) reg.$8.00
Books & Study Materials (Included)
Tuition includes the following:
- Study Guide
- Hands-on Training
- Candidate Handbook
- Practice Test and Answer Key
Class Schedule and Registration
Click the links below to view dates, register and make payment for all of our locations listed below!
Classes Fill Fast!
Only 8 students taught per class. Early registration and payment advised to secure your seat in class.
Click the links below for more class schedules!