Now accepting registrations through AUGUST 2013!
(Please scroll to the bottom to register and make payment)
Become A CNA FAST! 4 Day Program
No experience needed. No High school Diploma or GED Needed.
"We provide a more efficient and cost effective way to study and get your nurse aide certification within 2-3 weeks."
HOW IT WORKS
During the 4 day study group, you will be learning how to measure the following:
- Blood Pressure
- Urinary Output
- Intake & Output
We will also be utilizing State approved practice tests and textbook content as well as the 24 skills for the State of North Carolina.
These skills include:
- Washing your hands
- Putting a knee-high elastic stocking on a client
- Assisting a client to ambulate
- Assisting client with using a bedpan
- Cleaning and storing dentures
- Taking and recording radial pulse
- Counting and recording respiration
- Donning and removing PPE
- Helping dress a client with a weak arm
- Feeding a client that cannot feed themselves
- Giving a modified bed bath
- Making an occupied bed
- Taking and recording client's blood pressure
- Measuring and recording urinary output
- Measuring and recording a client's weight
- Performing passive range of motion for a knee and ankle
- Performing passive range of motion for a shoulder
- Positioning a client on their side
- Providing catheter care
- Providing fingernail care
- Providing foot care
- Providing mouth care
- Providing perineal care for a client
- Transferring a client from the bed to a wheelchair
NOTE: On the last day of class we will provide you with application for the NC CNA STATE EXAM. We will assist you with filling this application out correctly. The application can be completed online. You will be responsible for paying the application fee of $101 to NACES (Nurse Aide Competency Evaluation Service). NACES will contact you with your exam date within 3-5 days. Once you pass your exam, you will be placed on the registry within 2-5 business days. This is the process for anyone wanting to become a CNA in NC regardless of where they obtained training.
How long is the CNA program? 4 hours long for a total of 4 days + 1 FREE SKILLS REVIEW before your exam! (special)
When are classes offered?
We offer Day and Evening study group sessions weekly as well as our popular "Weekend Only" option. Please see the schedule towards the bottom of this page.
After becoming certified, how can I find a job?
We assist with job placement assistance and are affiliated with several assisted living facilities, healthcare staffing agencies and nursing homes in the triangle.
For our Nurse Aide Job Listings Forum, scroll to the bottom of this page!
How can I Register?
You may register and pay tuition on this page below. You may also call us or visit us at our location via appointment.
How much is tuition?
Application: Waived (special) reg.$15.00
Processing Fee:Waived (special) reg.$8.00
Books & Study Group Materials (Included)
Tuition includes the following:
- Study Guide
- Hands-on Training
- Candidate Handbook
- Practice Test and Answer Key
- State Approved Materials
Class Schedule and Registration
Click the links below to view dates, register and make payment for all 3 of our locations listed below!